Why list with us?
Mighway provides a safe and easy way to earn some extra income at times when your vehicle would otherwise be unused and gathering dust! It is a fantas...
Tue, 25 Jun, 2019 at 1:07 PM
How and when will payment occur?
You will be paid via direct payment to your nominated bank account, it is your responsibility to ensure that these details are up to date.  Mighway rele...
Tue, 25 Jun, 2019 at 12:40 PM
Am I allowed to decline potential guests?
As a local owner you are in complete control and you have the final say on who gets to rent your vehicle. Mighway does its best to screen all guests durin...
Wed, 26 Apr, 2017 at 3:15 PM
Can I rent out anything other than an RV/motorhome?
You sure can. Owners can list a towable vehicle in place of an RV/motorhome. Owners can also add separate items and accessories to their listing such as...
Wed, 26 Apr, 2017 at 3:23 PM
-What is the 'Mighway Managed' listing option? What benefits do I receive?
If you choose to list your vehicle under our Mighway Managed option, one of our Managed Partners will work with you to rent out your vehicle. Mighway and ...
Tue, 25 Jun, 2019 at 12:41 PM
-How should I price my campervan?
We understand it can be a bit daunting setting a price for your vehicle for the first time, so we’ve put together a brief guide to help get you started. A...
Tue, 25 Jun, 2019 at 1:11 PM
Do I need to clean the vehicle prior to renting?
Yes! Please ensure your vehicle is cleaned to a high standard, with the grey water and toilet tanks(black water) freshly emptied out and the fuel tank, fr...
Tue, 25 Jun, 2019 at 1:45 PM
-Do I need to pay taxes on my earnings?
Please consult your tax professional. It is the responsibility of owner to comply with local and federal tax laws.
Thu, 8 Sep, 2016 at 11:24 AM
-Do I need a Transport Service Licence (TSL) to rent my vehicle?
 No. If you do not have or do not wish to use your own TSL, you can  hire out your vehicle using the Mighway/Tourism Holdings Transport license. Mighway ha...
Tue, 25 Jun, 2019 at 3:28 PM
Can I use my own Transport Services License?
Yes you can. As of July 1st 2017 Owners are able to operate under their own TSL. Read more about TSLs here: https://www.mighway.com/nz/en/owners/gst-tsl...
Tue, 25 Jun, 2019 at 1:07 PM