The insurance covers the vehicle if it is damaged or lost as a result of an accident or an ‘event’ such as being stolen. The insurance does not cover:
- mechanical or electrical breakdowns
- general wear and tear to the vehicle
- rebooking into other vehicles
- accommodation or travel disruption
- lost days (i.e. vehicle in a workshop),
- loss of personal items
Our Peace of Mind Insurance does cover alternate vehicles, accomodation and selected mechanical issues. Please read your policy carefully to know what is and is not covered.
Please note, we recommend you purchase personal travel insurance to cover costs unrelated to your motorhome, to cover any unforeseen circumstances such as those mentioned above.
For information on what happens in the event of a breakdown, please see https://mighway.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/9000000216--what-happens-if-i-have-a-breakdown-during-a-rental-