Restrictions may vary by Owner and some roads may be unsuitable for some vehicles. It’s important to see the listing details for vehicle-specific information. If you’re still uncertain, please ask the Owner before you book.
There are certain areas in both the US and New Zealand that will render your insurance void if you drive your vehicle there.
In New Zealand, you will not be covered by insurance in the following areas:
- New Zealand Skippers Rd (Queenstown)
- Ball Hut Rd (Mt. Cook)
- Ninety Mile Beach (Northland)
- North of Colville Township (Coromandel Peninsula)
In the United States, you will not be covered by insurance in the following areas:
- Travelling through or into Death Valley region between June 15-September 15
- "Burning Man" festival
- Travelling on any private, gravel, dirt, fire or logging road and other non-public roads, beaches etc.
- Travelling in or through the inner cities of New York, Montreal & Quebec City (Canada).